MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
3510/2 Wolseley Grove, Zetland NSW 2017
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this outstanding design with an abundance of natural light throughout this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment represents a rare opportunity to lease in Victoria Parks highly sought after Prominence building.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Set over two spacious floors, the property benefits from an expansive floor plan and spreads through the width of the building allowing excellent cross flow ventilation and dual aspect views.
– Finished to a high quality the gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Ceaser stone bench tops with ample storage and bench space.
– Two separate and generously proportioned double bedrooms finished with built in wardrobes, and master with impeccable designer en-suite.
– Internal laundry featuring dryer
– One secure car space
– Walking distance from East Village, Zetland Saturday Green Square Markets & the Joynton Dog Park
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only