Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
340/1 Galloway Street
340/1 Galloway Street, Mascot NSW 2020 AUS
MGM MARTIN - LARGE NORTH FACING ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presenting this large north facing 1 bedroom apartment. Positioned on level 3 provides impressive views from both balcony and bedroom and flawlessly finished with an exacting attention to details. Spectrum is ideally positioned within footsteps to Mascot train station, multiple bus routes and Sydney airports.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home? (specific property points)
– Open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring
– Superior quality & designer kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
– SMEG appliances & gas cooking, semi-integrated dishwasher & microwave
– Opulent bedroom with plush carpet and smokey mirrored built-in robes.
– Expansive floor-to-ceiling glazed windows and color-backed glass.
– Well-appointed bathroom fitted luxurious floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, LED Downlights
– Full length curtains and fly screen doors.
– Internal laundry with dryer & cabinetry
– Fully Equipped Gymnasium.
– Indoor Aquatic Centre with Heated Pool, Spa & Sauna.
– Roof Top Garden & Central Garden.
– Onsite building manager
Where is it?
Enjoy the convenience of being within close proximity to trendy cafes & restaurants, major road systems, next to Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Just a short drive from Sydney Airport, Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, including major tertiary institutions like the University of Technology and Sydney’s other major convenience
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Heating
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...