MGM MARTIN – Split Level 3 Bedroom Apartment
32/674 Botany Road, Alexandria NSW 2015
MGM Martin proudly presenting this stylish unfurnished split-level 3-bedroom apartment with a lot of lifestyle appeal. Located on the Botany Road strip in Alexandria, within the Europa complex. If modern, low-maintenance living and easy access to life’s metropolitan comforts are vital to you, look no further. Cafes, stores, buses, and the Green Square railway station are all within walking distance.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Elevated on the third floor enjoying natural sunshine filters throughout
– Enhancing free-flowing interiors with emphasis on comfortable easy-care living
– Spacious and flexible open-plan living space
– Modern kitchen with brand new appliances
– Sun room off main living area with brand new blinds
– Sliding glass doors & natural light, 2 large balconies
– Large, light-filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with en-suite, built-in wardrobes and sauna
– 2 large balconies with leafy outlook to central courtyard
– Internal laundry complete with tub and dryer
– Secure car space and visitor car space in the building
Where is it?
Alexandria has a vibrant cafe culture that is quickly becoming one of Sydney’s best. Some of Sydney’s most well-known restaurants and cafes are within a short distance away, including Bread and Circus Canteen, The Grounds, Mecca Coffee, Textbook Boulangerie Patisserie, and John Smith Caf.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only