Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
315/199 Regent Street
315/199 Regent Street, Redfern NSW 2016 AUS
MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized one-bedroom apartment. Situated in the heart of Redfern, this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– This fabulous loft style one bedroom apartment is spacious and modern
– It is situated on the third floor at the rear of the “Lacey On Regent” security complex
– Massive crawl-space storage
– Master bedroom with huge built-in wardrobe on an elevated space
– Modern bathroom with shower and bathtub and internal laundry with new dryer
– Large modern kitchen with fridge and spacious open plan living/dining with good sized balcony overlooking the park
– The property has split-system air-conditioning and good storage
– The building offers the enjoyment of a 25m outdoor pool, gym, outdoor BBQ area and tennis court
Where is it?
In the heart of Redfern’s revamp, there are cafes, small bars, shops and amenities all around. With parklands at the rear of the building it is becoming an increasingly popular area to live. Moments from bus transport to the east, CBD and Inner West and a 10 minute walk to Redfern station, this is a very convenient location.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Lift Installed
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.