MGM MARTIN - One Bedroom Split Level Apartment with Study
314/2-4 Powell Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– Private & exclusive street access via Short Street into the home
– Stunning north-facing split level apartment with rare house-like feel
– Contemporary oversized 85sqm living & combined dining, flowing to an entertainers terrace looking over established gardens
– Sleek gallery-style kitchen with polyurethane joinery, Caesarstone benchtop, Gas cooking and Stainless Steel appliances
– Spacious bedroom with built-in robes, integrated study & additional terrace off bedroom boasting a beautiful cross flow of air
– Designed bathroom with stone edged tub & suspended feature vanity
– All the extras including: designer fans & lighting, manicured gardens, alfresco dining, hidden laundry with dryer, internal concealed extensive storage & Crimsafe security screens
– Highly sought after Mondrian complex offers a community-like feel including: on-site café, restaurants, security, building management and stunning 25m lap pool exclusive to residents
Where is it?
Nestled within beautiful leafy Waterloo, adjoining the superb Victoria Park lifestyle precinct, every desirable amenity can be found within easy walking distance.
Just a few steps takes you to a choice of beautiful expanses of green space that provide a leafy tranquility within an urban hub. The food connoisseur will love the eating venues that dot the surrounding streets including Barista and Cook, the day-to-day shopping options found at nearby East Village and the foodie and gallery hub on Danks Street.
Transport is easily accessible with numerous bus services nearby and Green Square rail just a few minutes’ walk away.
The exceptionally central location is just minutes to the CBD, the domestic and international airports and some of Sydney’s most beautiful beaches