The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
312A/8 Bourke Street
312A/8 Bourke Street, Mascot NSW 2020 AUS
MGM MARTIN – Terrace Style 2 Bedroom Apartment
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
*Access via Building ‘A’ on Church Ave
MGM Martin proudly presenting this split level modern apartment in a well-kept security building. Situated on the podium level with direct entry access through the private front courtyard, enjoys the building facilities (pool & gym) at the door step.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living area with sun-drenched balconies
– Spacious bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes and private balconies
Open plan kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, microwave & gas cooking
– Security intercom and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Separate internal laundry with dryer, large contemporary bathroom
– Separate guest bathroom downstairs, additional storage area underneath the stairs
– Additional caged storage and double secure parking
– The building offers resort style swimming pool, gym facilities and community rooms
– Train Station across the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants, banks and school
– Internal Area 120sqm, Balcony Area 29sqm – Total Area 149sqm
Where is it? (2 sentences)
Enjoy being close to trendy cafés and restaurants, major road networks, and the Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Just a short drive from Sydney Airport, the Eastern Suburbs, and the Sydney CBD, which includes the main academic institutions such as the University of Technology and other important conveniences in Sydney.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Lift Installed
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...