MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
311/149 O'Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020
(Entrance via Coward St)
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this oversized 1 bedroom unfurnished apartment with high shadow-line ceiling and gloriously drenched in natural light. Located in the highly sought after “The Pinnacle” Resort Complex and an easy walk to Mascot train station is this bright & spacious executive one bedroom apartment. With a plentiful selection of cafes, parks, supermarkets, recreation facilities & transport options this property typifies modern city living.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioner
– Modern Gas kitchen with stone bench tops & dishwasher
– Large balcony with panoramic views over Memorial Park & the surrounding district
– Ultra-modern bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Large bedroom with walk-in wardrobe + study area
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Secure building with video intercom
– Secure undercover parking
– Bright & airy with abundant natural light
– Resort style living with pool and gym
– Pet considered on application
– Please be advised this property is offering one week free rent
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. Enjoy the convenience of being within walking proximity to trendy cafes & restaurants, Woolworths, IGA, popular takeaways & major road systems, Mascot Railway Station and bus network. Just a short drive to Sydney Airport, Eastern Suburbs and Sydney CBD, including major tertiary institutions like the University of Technology and Sydney’s other major conveniences!
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.