MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
3106/2-2a Rothschild Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Why make this your new home?
– Green Square’s newest & highly sought after luxury garden apartment
– Beautifully presented with sizeable open-plan living
– Over-sized entertainers courtyard ideal for dinner parties & alfresco dining
– Quality stone kitchen equipped with chic gas appliances & stone bench tops
– Sunlit queen-sized bedroom with built in robes & quiet leafy aspect
– Modern bathroom with premium tapware & additional hidden laundry with dryer
– All the extras including ducted air conditioning, security intercom & timber flooring
– Stunning communal gardens manicured to perfection, including state of the art BBQ Facilities
– Prized double lock up garage with additional room for storage
– Pets welcome
– Easy stroll to local cafes, bus transport and neighborhood parks
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Milano Torino, Gelato Messina and Grandma’s at Rosebery all within walking distance. Rosebery is also surrounded by a wealth of greenspace with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park just down the street. Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping. An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance. These offer easy access to the CBD, UNSW and beaches. Its location is central to major arterial routes delivering easy access to the CBD and international and domestic airports