MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
310/8 Sam Sing Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
MGM Martin proudly presents this exceptional, unfurnished spacious apartment in a highly sought after locale of Waterloo. Get ready for summer with resort style facilities and eateries abundant! .
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Just a few years old, this apartment scores highly on style, form and function
– Perfectly aspected in the building to embrace a north-east and easterly vista, it boasts a balcony that runs along its full width
– Galleries of glass encourage an abundance of light and make the transition between inside and out seamless
– The living and dining merge as one and incorporate a sophisticated stone and gas kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances
– A space for those that work at home has not been forgotten with a study nook tucked away from all the action
– Polished and peaceful, the two bedrooms boast excellent proportions, robes and balcony access and the master an ensuite
– Extras include an internal laundry, intercom entry and a secure car space
– The building offers superior facilities with an on-site pool, exceptionally well-equipped gymnasium and a building manager
Where is it?
Nestled in the heart of Waterloo with a real village atmosphere, this residence is primed to enjoy the best of the Waterloo and Victoria Park lifestyle precincts. Discover Danks Street’s many award winning and popular eateries and art galleries. Victoria Park’s ‘eat street’ and East Village with its day to day shopping options, cafes and services are an easy stroll away. Numerous bus services are quickly on hand providing access to the CBD, UNSW and Coogee Beach. The existing Green Square train line which enjoys a one stop commute to the CBD is to be complimented by the impending construction of the new Waterloo Metro Train line both within easy walking distance. Close to major arterial links, enjoy a quick commute to the domestic and international airport, Moore Park Golf, the CBD and beautiful beaches.