MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
310/1 Lamond Lane, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents a luxurious escape from the pressures of modern living, this sophisticated and substantial garden apartment enjoys a privileged setting within Emerald Park. Privately placed, it sprawls across a superbly appointed single level, enjoying resort style amenities and easy access to the local café culture and transport hubs.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Quality block positioned park-side in a quiet laneway setting
– It spills over the 3rd and 4th floors of the low-rise security building
– Generous living and dining rooms
– Unique custom built day bed or chill space offering a wonderful retreat for relaxation
– Sleek stone topped gas kitchen fitted with fine Blanco appliances & dishwasher
– Whole top floor master retreat with ensuite, bespoke cabinetry with a provincial flavour and balcony
– Designer lighting, internal laundry, ducted a/c in every room
– Single secure car space
– Superior resort style amenities including a stunning lagoon pool set amongst tropical gardens and barbeque areas with cabanas
Where is it?
Emerald Park is one of Zetland’s high-end developments delivering luxurious, executive living within tranquil and beautiful surrounds. Short walk to Green Square Station which offers a one stop commute to Central.
A multitude of bus services are just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 to UNSW and Coogee and a quick commute to the CBD and international and domestic airports.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only