31/4 Gillespie Avenue
31/4 Gillespie Avenue, Alexandria NSW 2015 AUS
MGM MARTIN - UNFURNISHED THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
*Access from 644 Botany Rd, Building ‘B’, level 3 in lift and turn right
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this haven of light and contemporary style, this exceptional tri-level unfurnished apartment embraces dual aspects including outstanding north facing vistas to the city. Revamped with a crisp modern palette, it boasts a flexible floor plan with multiple terraces ensuring an effortless indoor to outdoor lifestyle. Every urban whim is within easy reach being steps to popular eateries, bus and rail.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent.
Why make this your home?
– Third floor in the quality contemporary building, intercom entry and lift access
– Stylish new contemporary floorboards, abundance of natural light
– Generous free flowing living and dining opens to the first alfresco terrace
– Modern stone topped kitchen with stainless appliances and a gas cooktop
– Two spacious bedrooms rest on the second level both with built-in robes
– Master retreat enjoys a stylish ensuite bathroom and balcony
– Main bathroom is conveniently located on the second level with ample space and stylish upgrades
– Top floor loft retreat or third bedroom with adjoining terrace and sensational city and district vistas
– Adjoining study, playroom or large storage area
– Concealed laundry, gas bayonets, single secure basement car space
Where is it?
Alexandria, located just 5km south of the CBD has been quietly undergoing a transformation over the last few years. Once known for heavy industry, it buzzes with visitors and residents enjoying its beautiful streetscapes and established café and gourmet scene.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...