MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
309/21 Dunkerley Place, Waterloo NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– Stainless steel European Miele appliances (including dishwasher), gas cooktop, stone benchtop and mirror splash-back.
– Apartment has direct view of Sydney’s tallest waterfall
– Soft close drawers and LED strip lighting under overhead cupboards.
– Open plan living area of which free-flows to balcony.
– Spacious Bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes with Ensuite in main.
– Ultra Modern bathroom with ample storage.
– Pay TV access and provision for high speed Opticom internet & Security Intercom.
– Ducted Air Conditioning.
– Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer included.
– Security Basement Car Space & Storage Cage
– Rooftop infinity edge pool & spa with city view
– Floating cantilevered gym
– Music room with piano
– Function room with catering facilities
– Tropical bamboo walk
– Lush internal lagoon
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, 1 stop to Central. Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA. A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches. Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport.
**Please note, While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.”