307/6 Bourke Street
307/6 Bourke Street, Mascot NSW 2020 AUS
MGM MARTIN - $950 PER WEEK FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT
Holding Fee Received
MGM Martin proudly presenting this fully furnished East facing 2 bedroom with high-end boutique apartment, which is designed to meet your individual lifestyle needs. Spectrum is a complex of apartments throughout, nestled in the vibrant hub of Mascot, about 6kms from the CBD and 2kms from the airport. With the open air Mascot Central Retail Precinct only metres away, you can treat yourself to five-star resort-like facilities while also being spoilt for convenience.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Oversized apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in an area of 105 sqm2
– Expansive floor-to-ceiling glazed windows to maximize natural light
– Open plan living areas with floorboards expanding out onto good sized balcony
– Superior quality kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances
– Luxurious bathroom with frameless glass shower
– Opulent bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, high ceilings
– Main bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
– All bedroom carpets had been replaced with 100% natural wooden floor
– Ducted aircon system but can turn on aircon separately in each room
– Separate balcony in each room
– Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry
– Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access
Where is it?
It’s only an 80-meter walk to Mascot Rail Station, from where it’s only a 10-minute train ride to Sydney’s CBD and a 5-minute drive to Sydney’s domestic and international airports. Within a 5-kilometer radius, you’ll find some of Sydney’s most prestigious educational institutions, including UTS, Sydney University, and UNSW. The Mascot Central Retail Precinct, which includes Woolworths and 16 specialised businesses, is directly across the street. On-site shopping, including restaurants and cafés, is located 2 kilometres from Sydney International and Domestic Airports.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.