306/17 Gadigal Avenue
306/17 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN –TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this contemporary, two bedroom apartment. Situated in the highly sought Garland 77 complex in the heart Zetland – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Two double size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Combined open living and dining area
– Gourmet kitchen with mirrored splash backs
– Sleek, modern bathroom with internal laundry and dryer
– Polished floorboards throughout the living areas and second bedroom
– Air Conditioning in both bedrooms and living space
– Good sized balcony ideal for entertaining
– Security underground car space
Where is it?
Young, vibrant & accessible you are located just moments from The Grounds of Alexandra, Eden, Nan’s Place, Surry Hills and Newtown. Further to that, East Village Shopping Centre is located at your front door and offers a range of restaurants, stores, Coles Supermarket and Virgin Active Gym.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Lift Installed
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...