MGM MARTIN - Rosebery + Study
305/33 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Why make this your new home?
– Sleek & Stunning 1 bedroom apartment in exclusive ’33 Dunning’ complex, with just 33 apartments on title
– Quietly positioned with a sundrenched north-facing aspect
– Open-plan living & dining, opening to a private entertainers balcony
– Modern galley-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, caesar stone benchtops & complimentary splash-back
– Queen-sized bedroom with large built-in robes & woolen carpet
– Prized additional study room off living area
– Glamourous bathroom with custom shelving & stainless-steel European tapware
– All the extras including: ducted air, high-grade timber flooring & hidden laundry with dryer
– Secure building with lift access & intercom
– Beautifully manicured communal courtyard with sunken pebble garden, timber seating and sympathetic plantings in addition to an exclusive rooftop garden showcasing extensive city views to the North with a tranquil green sanctuary of decorative plantings
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Milano Torino, Gelato Messina and Grandma’s at Rosebery. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of greenspace with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park. Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping. An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance. These offer easy access to the CBD, UNSW and beaches. Its location is central to major arterial routes delivering easy access to the CBD and international and domestic airports.