MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
303/18 Huntley Street, Alexandria NSW 2015
MGM Martin proudly presents this spectacular three bedroom apartment in the exclusive Arkadia development with city views. Situated in one of Alexandria’s most desirable tree lined street, this apartment offers the best of luxury low maintenance living. Enjoy outdoor entertaining from the rooftop terrace, complete with city views, bicycle parking facilities and a sound proof music room within the complex.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Seamless combined living and dining
– Entertainers and a Juliette balcony
– Spacious master bedroom with large wardrobe space
– Second and third bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
– Designer kitchen with SMEG induction stove top and integrated dishwasher
– Modern ensuite and bathroom
– Arkadia is an urban oasis of garden filled sustainable architecture
– Buses on door step and St Peters train station a short walk away
– Opposite Sydney Park
– Additional Features: Bike parking, Rooftop BBQ and dining pods
Where is it?
Arkadia is an important development, setting the benchmark for sustainability in Alexandria and Sydney’s built realm. The design team comprised DKO Architecture, Breathe Architecture, and landscape architects, Oculus. Alexandria has a vibrant cafe culture that is fast becoming one of the best in Sydney, only moments from the property is such famous establishments as The Grounds, Fratelli Fresh, John Smith Café and The Bread & Circus Canteen.
Just a short walk to the new Park Village shopping centre (including Woolworths), Alexandria Park and King Street Newtown.
As Alexandria is so centrally located, you have Danks St and Rosebery bordering either side with Kepos & Co, Sonoma, Messina and Three Blue Ducks all close by.