30/30 Gadigal Avenue
30/30 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – Sleek and stylish 2 bedroom apartment in the ARC building.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– North east facing, it boasts a desirable flow through design, enjoying superb panoramas across the surrounding district
– Entry is via the lower level which showcases a whole floor designer master retreat with ensuite
– A timber and steel staircase leads up to the expansive living spaces
– Sun-drenched open plan living, dining and kitchen are inviting all year round
– The modern kitchen boasts stunning waterfall stone benchtops, a breakfast bench and fine Smeg appliances including a gas cooktop
– The substantial entertainer’s balcony enjoys a leafy ambience and striking views
– A second balcony to the rear of the apartment delivers an alternative vantage point from which to enjoy the sweeping panoramas
– Both bedrooms boast built-in robes and the residence includes high ceilings, a concealed laundry and a secure car space
– The prized building delivers the full lifestyle package including a gymnasium and pool
– Option for 2 car space (additional charge apply)
Where is it?
This residence takes full advantage of Victoria Park’s many areas of greenspace near Woolwash Park and easy walking distance to the off-leash Joynton Park. Step out to Victoria Park’s eat street with its superb cafes and East Village providing day-to-day shopping options, a choice of eateries, Virgin Active Gym, chemist and Westpac.
Zetland and its surrounds have become a Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh, Café Sopra and many more.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...