MGM MARTIN - LUXURY AND BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED TOWNHOUSE IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION
3/243 King Street, Mascot NSW 2020
MGM Martin Proudly presents this beautifully appointed, equipped with contemporary finishes and awash with natural light from a rear northern aspect, this stunning residence is a family home of unquestionable appeal.
Flowing over three impressively well-proportioned levels and designed with effortless low maintenance entertaining in mind, this home is conveniently placed little more than a short and level stroll to both village lifestyle and transport.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Expansive open living with separate lounge and dining areas
– Vast sun-washed garden terrace for perfect alfresco living
– Gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone benches and gas appliances
– Four oversized bedrooms with built-in robes, two bedrooms with ensuites
– All four bedrooms open onto balconies
– Generous upper level is ideal for home office, fourth bedroom, kids rumpus or family or guest retreat
– Double locked up garage with internal access
– Ducted air conditioning, polished timber floors, spa, video intercom
– Walk to schools, parks, cafes, day-care centres, Mascot Station and bus stops
Where is it?
Location is key to the living experience in Mascot. Woolworths and speciality stores are right at your doorstep, across the road from Mascot station and enjoy amazing connectivity a quick train ride or drive to the airport. Foodie’s will love the variety of Mascot and surrounding areas new eateries & popular dining spots.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.