MGM MARTIN – THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
3/2 Levy Walk, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this perfectly located, three bedroom apartment in Victoria Park’s sought after “ESP” security building. Boasting an abundance of natural light & an expansive balcony that provides effortlessly flowing indoor & outdoor living.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Bright and engaging interiors feature contemporary timber flooring
– Generous open plan living and dining sweeps out to the north-east aspected courtyard
– Stunning waterfall stone topped kitchen with gas cooktop, quality appliances and a breakfast bench
– Beautifully proportioned master retreat opens to the front courtyard and boasts built-in robes plus an ensuite
– Two further spacious bedrooms sit to the rear of the residence opening out to the second courtyard
– Internal laundry, dual security car spaces on title
– Space Commander Double Decker Storage in carspace
– Live a life less ordinary complete with on-site building manager, indoor pool and well-appointed gym
Where is it?
Zetland has quickly evolved from its industrial roots into an area known for its expanses of green space, café scene and easy accessibility to the best of Sydney. Now established, it’s a tranquil haven for the lovers of urban living.
Nearby East Village with its fine array of eateries, day to day shopping options including Coles, Virgin Active, Gunyama Aquatic & Recreational Centre and Westpac or explore the many popular cafes, galleries and shops on nearby Danks Street. Also less than a minute stroll to pet friendly Joynton Park & much more to discover!
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only