2A Apsley Avenue
2A Apsley Avenue, Kingsford NSW 2032 AUS
MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
The stars align for this exceptional unfurnished property that includes a near level north to rear block and tidy single level bungalow to enjoy now. It’s a prestige offering in a sought after locale.
What’s important to you:
– Quiet tree lined street, light drenched refreshed single level home
– High ceilings with some ornate, sweeping lounge, living and dining
– Over-sized family kitchen with freestanding stainless gas cooker
– Substantial partially covered alfresco terraces, built-in barbeque
– Three spacious bedrooms include the master with a sunroom/study
– Two bedrooms with robes, internal laundry, 2 x garden sheds, carport
The local’s point of view:
– Kingsford delivers a highly coveted Eastern Suburbs lifestyle
– This pivotal setting is just 3.3km to Coogee Beaches golden sands
– It’s an easy 550m stroll to the vibrant village shops and dining
– Getting about is simple being a quick walk to the bus and light rail
– The joys of Randwick are nearby including the racecourse & The Spot
– Walk to Daceyville Public, Randwick Boys High & Randwick Girls High
– Rowland Park & the greens of Bonnie Doon Golf Course are steps away
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only. These are development photos and are not a true representation of the actual property. Please view apartment to see how the property presents.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 567 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.