29/6 Wolseley Grove, Zetland NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
-Deluxe studio apartment right next to East Village and Joynton Park
-Generous storage and polyurethane joinery
-Terrace overlooking landscaped garden
-Galley kitchen, featuring bespoke joinery, ample storage and exceptional finishes
-Spacious living areas with floor to ceiling glass and timber flooring
-Bedroom with built in wardrobes and sliding door to conveniently close off from the living space
-Private access via the communal landscaped gardens
Where is it?
-Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Eco’ is perfectly positioned to enjoy the tree-lined streets, abundance of green spaces and pleasant areas to stroll
– Stroll up the street to beautiful Tote Park which is ringed in mature trees
– The East Village shopping centre is just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin Active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks, Wholefoods, The Grounds of Alexandria and Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct.
– Wander to nearby Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub
– The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail – which provides a one stop trip to Central within easy walking distance
– Numerous bus services are all an easy walk away offering services to the CBD, airport, UNSW and beaches
– A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee