Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
285/5 Queen Street
285/5 Queen Street, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – Modern unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment in the Metro Village complex
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– An absolute dream, this highly sought-after & pet-friendly Garden apartment showcases a stunning private north facing entertainers courtyard with great morning and afternoon light
– Impeccably appointed open plan kitchen finished with stainless steel appliances & stone breakfast bar flows seamlessly through to a light filled living space
– Sensational queen-sized bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robes & private access to garden
– Modern bathroom off bedroom with lavish bathtub
– All the extras including: large laundry with additional WC & dryer, high-grade timber flooring throughout, premium ceiling fans for cooling, security intercom, dual access for ultimate convenience, and even a doggie door for your fur baby
– Beautifully maintained ‘Metro’ Complex is surrounded by manicured gardens and offers exclusive access to an indulgent lap pool
– A plentiful array of transportation options includes: direct buses at your doorstep and Green Square station just around the corner making for the perfect city pad
– Located within the best pocket of Rosebery it offers IGA only footsteps away, an underground fashion district of some of the best designer brands and ‘The Canery’ otherwise known as the Foodie haven
Where is it?
Tucked away in a secure and private locale within the vibrant, green and fast emerging Rosebery, this property offers incredible convenience with the Eastern distributor just minutes away offering access to the Sydney CBD, popular eastern suburbs beaches and the airport in under 10 minutes.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...