The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
26/22 Gadigal Avenue
26/22 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN – UNFURNISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this large two-bedroom apartment designed by the internationally renowned Turner + Associates. Situate yourself in the most commanding position of Victoria Park.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– North-West position boasting an abundance of natural light
– Superb, expansive open floorplan
– Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors which allow an effortless transition out onto a perfect entertainers wrap around terrace
– Two well appointed bedrooms, master with ensuite & balcony
– Gourmet kitchen, appointed with polyurethane cabinets, Caesar stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances plus plenty of storage
– Air conditioning throughout
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Enjoy access to complex facilities including pool & gym
– One secure car space
Where is it?
Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring black star pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”.
Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA. A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches. Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...