MGM MARTIN – THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
2414/20 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized three-bedroom apartment. Situated in a sought after secured building, this modern apartment boasts city views and house like proportions – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Superb ‘sky home’ boasting supreme elevation and 180° vistas from the SCG through to the ocean
– Desirable north east and east aspect, welcoming light filled interiors
– Substantial open plan living and dining connecting with the large alfresco balcony through a wall of sliders
– The balcony is partially enclosed providing protection from the weather
– Connecting seamlessly with the living spaces is the gourmet stone kitchen featuring stainless appliances and a gas cooktop
– The master retreat is separately placed away from the other two bedrooms. All bedrooms feature built-in robes and balcony access and the master features an ensuite
– Extras include reverse cycle a/c, an internal laundry, storage room, shadow-line ceilings and two secure car spaces
– VSQ North provides an outstanding array of on-site amenities with a childcare centre, pool and gym
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring black star pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, one stop to Central.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.