MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
23 Hugh Avenue, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, 3 bedrooms all with built in robes house with a sunroom- this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– It’s in summer Hill primary school catchment area
– Timelessly elegant featuring all the hallmarks of its past including a brick build, high decorative ceilings & timber floorboards
– The home rests on a low maintenance landscape
– Expansive family living plus separate dining room
– Large kitchen including a gas cook top & dishwasher
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
– Air conditioning
– The single lock up garage with automatic roller door
– External laundry plus w/c
– Security system with window security shutters
Where is it?
Dulwich Hill is known for its beautiful tree-lined streets, generous block sizes providing a real sense of space and village atmosphere. Its an easy stroll to the ever expanding and burgeoning village centre which offers a wide choice of cafes and eateries with a distinctive Portuguese and Greek flavour, day-to-day shopping and services. Public transport options are excellent with Dulwich Grove Light Rail and Hurlstone Park station being within walking distance along with plentiful bus services on nearby New Canterbury Road and Old Canterbury Road. Its walking distance to Arlington Oval and a short drive to Canterbury Park Racecourse and beautiful Cooks River parklands.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only