MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
225/349 George Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two bedroom apartment. This well presented 2 X bedroom apartment is moments from most of Sydney’s most popular destinations. With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 8 mins, this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Exceptional collaboration between Meriton and award winning architectural firm Tony Caro Architecture.
– Generous open plan living and dining flanked by a full width and generous balcony created for alfresco entertaining
– High- end stone wrapped kitchen featuring quality Ilve appliances
– Two substantial bedrooms are well-separated, both with built-in robes. The master enjoys a contemporary ensuite and balcony access
– Extras include a study nook, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry and a secure car space
– Contributing to the resort-style experience, Tribeca offers lift access, on-site pool, sauna and gymnasium
Where is it?
Set on the border of Waterloo and Zetland this area has a real village atmosphere with all amenities just a stroll away. East Village is a short stroll down the road and a variety of funky restaurants within walking distance. The property is moments from most of Sydney’s most popular destinations. With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 8 mins, head to the Airport in under 10 mins or be at some of the world’s finest beaches in under 15 mins. Green Square Station is just 8 mins walk away with trains 1 stop to central and there are a multitude of bus services to the CBD & beaches just 3 mins walk away. Live in the most vibrant community in Sydney!
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.