MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT + STUDY
224/12 Grandstand Parade, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM Martin proudly presents this updated freshly painted two bedroom, two bathroom spacious apartment in the heart of Zetland. With timber flooring through out and a convenient study nook this is a must to inspect!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Freshly painted throughout
– Sleek and spacious open plan living and dining flows fluidly to the generously proportioned alfresco balcony
– The balcony enjoys a peaceful outlook across the streetscape
– Stone and gas kitchen boasting a breakfast bench and stainless appliances
– Smart design includes a concealed study nook area
– Well-proportioned bedroom suites both featuring mirrored robes, the master boasts an over-sized bathroom
– Two designer bathrooms provide a luxury edge
– Its well-appointed interiors include ducted air conditioning, a full internal laundry, excellent storage cupboards, NBN and pay TV
– The master is a spacious, light-filled retreat with generous built-in robes
– ‘Eon’ delivers a premier living experience including a pool, gym, spa and sauna for its residents to enjoy
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & Restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s.Come summer, a 10 minute drive separates you from Australia’s best beaches, with Bondi, Bronte, Clovelly and Coogee a stone’s throw away. Located only 5 Minutes to Green Square train station only one stop to Central Station and numerous bus routes to Coogee, universities and the City.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects