MGM MARTIN – LARGE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
213/10 Galloway Street, Mascot NSW 2020
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presenting this fresh contemporary style 1 bedroom apartment with multiple surrounding amenities provides the next level of living. This apartment is superbly proportioned and offers access to a host of onsite leisure facilities including the swimming pools, gym, sauna and spa. Situated in one of the best locations in Mascot, only a 5 minute walk to Woolworths and a 5 minute walk to Mascot train station
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living & dining area with floating floorboards
– Large bedroom with carpet flooring and built-in wardrobes
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Modern bathroom with frameless shower screen
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Internal laundry with dryer, ample storage cupboards
– Secure building, video intercom and lift access
– Single car space and storage cage
– Swimming pool and gym facilities in the complex
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches. Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services. This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.