Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
206/6-10 Rothschild Avenue
206/6-10 Rothschild Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 AUS
MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM + STUDY
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presents this contemporary and spacious multi zoned air conditioned split level apartment in Rosebery’s sought after ‘Infinity’ complex . Situated in a prime north east corner position, this thoughtfully updated home is an entertainer’s delight, boasting sleek modern finishes throughout and a flowing open floorplan leading to generous alfresco spaces.
Why Make This Your New Home?
– Three generous bedrooms with built in robes and individual balcony access all with zoned air conditioning
– Three fully renovated bathrooms featuring premium tiles throughout, ample storage, and heated towel rails
– Large study perfect for WFH
– Stunning parquetry timber floors throughout living areas
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, European appliance, and Zip instant boiling and chilled filtered water tap
– Stylish Navy matte cupboards with brushed gold appointed handles featured throughout the kitchen and flowing into the ample built in storage area under stairs
– Ducted air- conditioning, and smart switch electrical panels featured throughout
– TV mounting brackets installed
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Enviable corner position, situated on Level 2 of secure block with lift access
Where is it?
– Enjoy all Rosebery has to offer being in close proximity to countless restaurants and cafes, including The Cannery which features local favourites, Black Star Pastry and Archie Rose Distillery
– Located within footsteps to Woolworths Metro Rosebery, Sweetacre Park, and Gunyama Aquatic Centre
– Close to public transport with various local bus routes nearby and only 750m from Green Square Station
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...