MGM MARTIN – ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
203/123 Wyndham Street, Alexandria NSW 2015
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized one-bedroom apartment. Situated on the 2nd floor of a security building this modern apartment boasts lovely views and house like proportions – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Property can be without parking for $540 Per Week
– Immaculately detailed and intuitively designed to maximise the flow of light and space throughout
– This beautiful apartment offers state-of-the-art ultra contemporary living
– Invitingly low maintenance with generous proportions and a sunny outlook, it is merely a matter of metres to the magnificent manicured expanse of Alexandria Park
– Crafted for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, the well sized open plan lounge and dining area flows through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors to an impressively large entertaining terrace
– The bedroom is a double with built-in wardrobes, whilst the sleek integrated kitchen has stone benches and stainless steel Smeg gas appliances along with large integrated fridge and freezer
-The chic bathroom has full tiling, a frameless glass shower and access from both the living areas and bedroom
-There is a European laundry, as well as additional features that include bespoke cabinetry, floating wide beam floors, lift access, video intercom and ducted air conditioning
– Car space and storage cage are also available with the apartment
– Minutes to Redfern and Erskineville cafes, trains and restaurants.
– Pets considered upon application
Where is it?
Alexandria has left its industrial roots behind and has fast become a dynamic and vibrant neighbourhood with a striking urban edge. Less than 4km to the city, the long commute will be a thing of the past being only moments to transport hubs. It almost equidistant to both Green Square, Redfern and Erskineville stations.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.