Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
198 Birrell Street
198 Birrell Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022 AUS
MGM MARTIN - RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – Renovated 2 bedrooms + Study townhouse in Nondi Junction
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Freshly painted (all ceilings, walls, doors etc)
– Open plan living and dining area with upgraded timber flooring
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
– Double size bedrooms with built in wardrobes & brand new Carpets
– Large bathroom and internal laundry room with another shower facility.
– Oversized courtyard off the dining area with clothes line.
– Covered sunroom available next to the lounge room
Where is it?
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Built In Robes
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Waterloo took its name from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815, when Allied and Prussian forces under the Duke of Wellington and Blücher defeated the French forces under Napoleon Bonaparte. In the 1820s Waterloo began supporting industrial operations including the Fisher...