MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
19/6A Defries Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, two bedroom apartment. Situated in a security building this modern apartment boasts inner city living at its finest – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– In one of Zetland’s most sought after buildings, APEX, this two bedroom apartment represents the latest in quality design and finishes
– With a focus on open plan living and a prominent position the apartment is flooded with light and enjoys a picturesque aspect
– Partly furnished
– Quality modern kitchen featuring Caesar stone benches, Smeg stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Modern bathroom and ensuite, as well as an internal laundry
– Secure car space
Where is it?
Zetland is fast becoming Sydney’s new place to be. Young, vibrant & accessible you are located just moments from The Grounds of Alexandra, Eden, Nan’s Place, Fratelli Fresh, Salt Meats Cheese, Danks Street, Surry Hills and Newtown. Further to that, the East Village Shopping Centre is located at your front door and offers a range of restaurants, stores, Coles Supermarket and Virgin Active Gym. The property is moments from most of Sydney’s most popular destinations. With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 8 mins, head to the Airport in under 10 mins or be at some of the world’s finest beaches in under 15 mins. Green Square Station is just 8 mins walk away with trains 1 stop to central and there are a multitude of bus services to the CBD & beaches just 3 mins walk away. Live in the most vibrant community in Sydney!
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.