MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT (PARTIALLY FURNISHED)
17011/3 Carlton Street, Chippendale NSW 2008
Why make this your new home?
– Light filled 17th level studio with city views
– fully furnished
– Cleverly designed with floor to ceiling glass window framed by foliage from the external vertical gardens
– Stainless steel kitchen, rich timber, stone and mirror surfaces
– 24/7 Concierge, expansive residents’ gymnasium and a private pool terrace with heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
– 6 star green rated development
Where is it?
Designed by award-winning Parisian architect Jean Nouvel with PTW Architects, the two towers of One Central Park frame the Sydney skyline – harbour, parkland, scraper and spire – with a curtain of foliage.
One Central Park is built around a beautiful, spacious park, Chippendale Green, which is the heart of the new precinct. More than 6,400 square metres of parks and public spaces welcomes local communities into the heart of Central Park.
Vertical gardens by the inimitable artist and botanist Patrick Blanc wrap the east and north facades of both towers with 38,000 indigenous and exotic plants.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
**Some photos are for illustrative purposes only; actual apartment may differ.