MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
17/6 Wolseley Grove, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM Martin proudly presents this large air conditioned two bedroom home with exceptional street presence, this two level home is generously proportioned with 105sqm of internal living space and offers two generous bedrooms, with their own en suite bathrooms, leafy park and garden views, dual North and South aspects and off street parking.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Luxury executive air conditioned townhouse overlooking Joynton Park.
– Front and rear landscaped gated courtyard’s
– Galley kitchen, featuring bespoke joinery, ample storage and exceptional finishes
– Expansive bedrooms both with ensuites
– Laundry and guest toilet on ground level
– Dual North and South aspects overlooking park and gardens cleverly designed to offer cross-ventilation
– Large air conditioned living and dining rooms separated by galley kitchen
– Pets considered upon application
Where is it?
Zetland is Sydney’s place to be. Young, vibrant & accessible you are located just moments from The Grounds of Alexandra, Eden, Salt Meats Cheese, Danks Street, Surry Hills and Newtown. Further to that, East Village Shopping Centre is located at your front door and offers a range of restaurants, stores, Coles Supermarket and Virgin Active Gym. The property is moments from most of Sydney’s most popular destinations. With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 8 mins, head to the Airport in under 10 mins or be at some of the world’s finest beaches in under 15 mins. Green Square Station is just 8 mins walk away with trains 1 stop to central and there are a multitude of bus services to the CBD & beaches just 3 mins walk away
Live in the most vibrant community in Sydney!
**Please note, While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.”