MGM MARTIN- MASCOT
16/314 King Street, Mascot NSW 2020
Why make this your new home?
– Top floor position with leafy views over High Street Reserve
– Open plan living/dining area flowing to a private balcony
– Kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space
– Bathroom with shower and laundry and a second separate toilet
– Gleaming solid timber floors throughout
– Private security entrance away from street view and landscaped gardens with easy access to car space
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. Step out to a wide array of express buses transporting you to the CBD, airport and beaches. An easy 230m brings you to Mascot rail which offers a quick and easy commute to the CBD. This property is ideally placed to explore the vibrant café and restaurant culture which is emerging in its neighbours Alexandria and Rosebery. Shopping is being taken to new levels with construction underway for the reinvented Eastlakes Shopping Centre which will bring a new level of chic to the area. A quick drive will bring you to a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville’s Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park. Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb’s world class beaches. If travel is your thing or you work in aviation, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to the domestic and international airports.