MGM MARTIN - Zetland
16/2 Hutchinson Walk, Zetland NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– On-trend contemporary flooring, fresh uplifting interiors
– Generous living and dining adjoined by a full width balcony
– Balcony sized for easy alfresco entertaining and positioned to enjoy the leafy vista
– Brand new kitchen with stunning stone wrapped benchtops and stainless appliances including a gas cooktop
– Queen-sized bedrooms both opening directly to the balcony
– Built-in robes, master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Central main bathroom, internal laundry and split system a/c
– Enjoy ‘Form’s’ stunning centrepiece pool that’s set amongst well-established gardens
**One ac split system will be installed in lounge at the commencement of tenancy**
Where is it?
– Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art
– Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Form’ rests within stunning Victoria Park characterised by its broad tree-lined streets and tranquil green spaces
– Across from ‘Form’ rests both beautiful Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub and sleepy Nuffield Park.
– The East Village shopping centre is a just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
– Zetland and its surrounds are a new Sydney foodie hotspot enjoying hip establishments such as The Grounds, Salmon and Bear, Fratelli Fresh and many more
– A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee plus the Sydney Airport and CBD.
– The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail offering a one stop trip to Central.
– There are a multitude of bus services just a few metres away, including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 UNSW and Coogee services