The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.
159/635 Gardeners Road
159/635 Gardeners Road, Mascot NSW 2020 AUS
MGM MARTIN – Split Level 2 Bedroom Modern Apartment
* Access via Building ‘C’. Walk past sonny dogs salon and H&R Block, turn left at the corner, past the visitor parking and stay on the left, up the ramp and go up the small flight of stairs and turn left. Go all the way to the end. Building C, level 6 via lift and turn right and last unit on your right.
MGM Martin proudly presenting this spacious, dual-level apartment in the renowned AERO complex. This property is not to be missed, with outstanding property dimensions, great modern finishes, and a leafy outlook. Step out the front door and you’ll be within minutes of local cafés, eateries, parklands, and the Mascot railway station. Residents may enjoy the wonderful lifestyle on offer as well as the many facilities of the Aero complex by taking a short stroll to Mascot oval and only seconds to Mascot stores.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Positioned within the popular ‘Aero’ complex, filled with light
– Open plan living and dining area with quality floorboards
– Reverse cycle air-conditioner will be installed in the living area
– Quality stone and gas kitchen boasting fine SMEG appliances
– Sensational generous master bedroom with built ins & designer ensuite
– Ceiling fans will be installed in the bedrooms
– Pet-friendly complex offers pool, spa, sauna, updated gym, gardens and lobby cafe
– Internal laundry with dryer, Security building and 2 x car spaces (tandem)
– Dual lift access each level with onsite building manager
Where is it?
Lifestyle abounds in this incredible location, with access to unbelievable infrastructure right outside your door. Positioned in the heart of the Mascot CBD residents enjoy an abundance of cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and retail stores all within footsteps and all located around Mascot train station linking you to greater Sydney with ease.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indic
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
The Parish of Alexandria was established in 1835. The naming of Alexandria and neighbouring Waterloo, commemorates the famous British Empire military and naval victories over Napoleon. The Iron Duke Hotel in Alexandria is named after the heroic Duke of Wellington, as...
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...