MGM MARTIN - THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
142/804 Bourke Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
MGM Martin proudly presents this spectacular three bedroom apartment in an ideal local. With a rooftop terrace, pool, gym and spa this is ready to be your new home!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Overlooking the landscaped gardens of the highly acclaimed ‘Tiara’ security complex, this large open-plan layout, offers light filled interiors and modern finishes
– Wide covered balcony for entertaining and alfresco dining
– Granite kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and pyrolysis oven
– Three light filled bedrooms each include built-in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with full aisled built-in robes & ensuite
– Separate laundry, air conditioning & carpeted flooring
– Secure parking space, storage cage, intercom & lift access
– Access to rooftop terrace, heated pool, spa and gymnasium
– Moments to gourmet eateries, parks and city buses/trains
Where is it?
‘Tiara’ has a rooftop terrace where you can watch fireworks on festive occasions, you can even reserve it for a party. 24-hour security plus building manager, exclusive use of a 20 metre lap pool, gymnasium, sauna and spa in a ‘Tiara’ residents-only area. A tranquil green space at the rear of the building is lovely spot to stroll, do Thai Chi or walk the dog. Awesome dining options are footsteps away, including Kepos & Co and Mojo by Luke Mangan. Aldi and Coles Supermarkets, village cafes, Wholefoods House and furniture boutiques are right across the road. Bus services including the 301, 302, 303 that travel between the city and Mascot, Botany and even Sans Souci are located nearby on Bourke Street. Quick commute to the CBD, international and domestic airports
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.