MGM MARTIN – FULLY FURNISHED THREE BEDROOM WITH PARKING
136/4 Lachlan Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
MGM Martin proudly presenting this immaculately presented executive style fully furnished 3 bedroom split level design residence with private entrance. Conveniently situated in the acclaimed ‘Aria’ building within minutes’ walk to Green Square, east village shopping centre and on a short stroll to Danks St, your inner city lifestyle is at your door step. Modern security building with outstanding resort style facilities including a fully equipped state of the art gymnasium, aquatic centre with lap pool, children’s paddle pool sauna and spa.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Long term lease available only – 12 months
– Open plan living area with sofa bed and flat screen TV
– Modern gas kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & utensils
– Master bedroom with queen bed and study desk for students
– Second bedroom with a double bed & a single bed in the third bedroom
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner
– Separate study area
– Security intercom
– Modern bathroom with separate shower & bath
– Internal laundry room with washer & dryer
– Easy walk to shops, schools and transportation
– Walking distance to Taylor’s College
– Easy connectivity to Universities and the CBD
– 24 hour security, onsite building manager
– Dual access from Lachlan Street or direct from your secure car space
– Professionally cleaned to COV-19 standards , just bring your own bedlinen and sheets
Where is it?
Nestled within beautiful leafy Waterloo, adjoining the Victoria Park lifestyle precinct, every desirable amenity can be found within easy walking distance. Just a few steps takes you to a choice of beautiful expanses of green space that provide a leafy tranquillity within an urban hub. The food connoisseur with love the eating venues that dot the surrounding streets including Luke’s Kitchen, So 9 and Kepos & Co plus the day-to-day shopping options found at nearby East Village and the foodie and gallery hub on Danks Street.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.