MGM MARTIN - TWO/THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
1302 Botany Road, Botany NSW 2019
Why make this your new home?
– Single level home with high ceilings and timber floorboards throughout
– Offering flexible living, the home boasts dual living spaces including a substantial family room/3rd bedroom option plus seperate living and dining rooms
– The separate dining area opens out to the rear covered courtyard and also adjoins to the large, warm and welcoming kitchen
– Two bedrooms including a large master with built-in robe
– Laundry, linen cupboard, plantation shutters, fans and noise reduction windows are welcomed added additions
– Child-friendly yards and easy-care gardens front and back
– Single car garage accessed via the rear lane, and the options are endless with ample off-street parking allowing the option to use the garage/workshop as an at-home gym/office or teenagers retreat
– A wonderful home to enjoy that’s full of heart and soul
Where is it?
Burgeoning Botany is the latest Eastern suburb to undergo a revival promising a new idyllic lifestyle with the city close by and famous beaches closer. Botany is home to an emerging village lifestyle with a wealth of new eateries and cafes popping up in the village strip and on many corners. For an impromptu game of golf or as a regular pastime, Botany Golf Club is only moments away as well as The Lakes Golf Club.
Connectivity is the key with this amazingly located property just 10km to the city and enjoying quick and easy access to major arterial routes. On the doorstep are regular CBD, Sydney Airport and district bus routes and its close to Mascot station. There are several schools within walking distance including Banksmeadow Public School, St Bernard’s Catholic Primary School and Botany Public School. An easy drive will have you savouring the pristine beauty of some of Sydney’s famous beaches including Coogee and Tamarama.