MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
13/7 Victoria Park Parade, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized two bedroom apartment situated in the NEST building. This apartment boasts sunlight, sophistication and house like proportions – this property truly needs to be inspected to appreciate it’s value. Please contact our office to make an appointment today.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living & dining area
– Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Modern kitchen with gas appliances with newly installed pop – up bench/bar
– Sun-drenched Balcony flowing from both the living and main bedroom
– Brand new hybrid floorboards in the living room & carpeted bedrooms
– Renovated main bathroom with feature wall
– Newly installed blinds throughout
– Perfectly positioned study nook
– Airconditioning throughout and ceiling fan in second bedroom
– Security Car-space and building management on-site
Where is it?
Zetland is fast becoming Sydney’s new place to be. Young, vibrant & accessible you are located just moments from The Grounds of Alexandria, Eden, Nan’s Place, Fratelli Fresh, Salt Meats Cheese, Danks Street, Surry Hills and Newtown. Further to that, East Village Shopping Centre is located at your front door and offers a range of restaurants, stores, Coles Supermarket & Virgin Active Gym plus the newly opened Gunyama Aquatic and recreational centre only located within 5 minutes’ walk.
** As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure that we take measures to mitigate the spread of the virus to ensure the safety of our clients and team. We ask all who attend an MGM Martin Open For Inspection to please wear a mask and maintain the required social distance.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.