MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
13/6 Wolseley Grove, Zetland NSW 2017
Why make this your new home?
– Luxury executive townhouse overlooking Joynton Park.
– With exceptional street presence, this two level home is generously proportioned with 105sqm of internal living space and offers two generous bedrooms, with their own en suite bathrooms, leafy park and garden views, dual North and South aspects and off street parking.
– Front and rear Landscaped gated courtyard’s
– Galley kitchen, featuring bespoke joinery, ample storage and exceptional finishes
– Laundry and guest toilet on ground level
– Dual North and South aspects overlooking park and gardens cleverly designed to offer cross-ventilation
– Large Living and dining rooms separated by galley kitchen
– Pets considered upon application
– Close to the city and public transport links
– Stone throw away from cafes and restaurants and amenities around East Village
– Secure parking
**Please note, some photos are for illustrative purposes only, actual apartment may differ.
Where is it?
Close, convenient and exciting, Zetland has transformed from an area of industrial roots to superb residential pockets surrounded by parks, coffee and art. Step out the door to discover a world of options. ‘Eco’ is perfectly positioned to enjoy the tree-lined streets, abundance of green spaces and pleasant areas to stroll.
Stroll up the street to beautiful Tote Park which is ringed in mature trees. The East Village shopping centre is just a few hundred metres away offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin Active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks, Wholefoods, The Grounds of Alexandria and Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Wander to nearby Joynton Park which is a mecca for the dog lover and a popular gathering hub. The daily commute is easily taken care of with Green Square Rail – which provides a one stop trip to Central within easy walking distance. Numerous bus services are all an easy walk away offering services to the CBD, airport, UNSW and beaches. A little further afield and this residence is within 10 minutes of some of Sydney’s finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee.