Zetland was named for Thomas Dundas, 2nd Earl of Zetland, who was a friend of Governor Sir Hercules Robinson. Zetland is an archaic spelling of Shetland. Zetland originally featured a lagoon and swamp which was drained in the early 1900s to create the Victoria Park...
13/1 Leyland Grove
13/1 Leyland Grove, Zetland NSW 2017 AUS
MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, newly renovated, split-level, two-bedroom terrace-style apartment. With a brand-new kitchen, flooring, painting and air conditioning, you will have to be quick before this property flies out the door!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and study desk to main
– New flooring & lighting throughout
– Open plan living and dining
– Fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone island bench
– Split system air conditioning
– Internal laundry with dryer supplied
– Front and rear courtyards with fully opening glass sliding doors – perfect for entertaining
– North-facing balcony from main bedroom with opening shutters
– Large shared common area garden with access from rear courtyard
– Single car space and storage cage included
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & Restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s.Come summer, a 10 minute drive separates you from Australia’s best beaches, with Bondi, Bronte, Clovelly and Coogee a stone’s throw away. Located only 5 Minutes to Green Square train station only one stop to Central Station and numerous bus routes to Coogee, universities and the City.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Heating
As Advertised or by Appointment
Surrounding Suburb Profiles
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry & Gelato Messina. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of...
The suburb was named after Benjamin Disraeli, Lord Beaconsfield, a British prime minister during the reign of Queen Victoria. The area was part of the suburb of Alexandria and was officially gazetted on 10 June 1977.