MGM MARTIN – TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
124/83-93 Dalmeny Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this cozy & serene one bedroom apartment in the desirable Kimberley Estate Complex. The building offers amazing on site resort style facilities, plenty of visitor parking and all your amenities within short distance.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Open plan living, dining and sitting areas featuring floating timber floors
– Centrally placed for premium functionality is the classic electric kitchen
– The living spaces extend to the balcony which enjoys a leafy outlook
– Extra-wide staircase leads up to the two over-sized bedrooms, each boasting built-in robes
– The master bedroom includes an en suite
– Extras include a powder room, internal laundry, some reverse cycle a/c, intercom and a lock up garage
– Kimberly Estate features a wealth of outstanding amenities including pools, gyms, Jacuzzis, saunas, tennis and squash courts, building manager, 24-hour security, beautifully maintained gardens plus excellent street parking
Where is it?
Located in the very sought after Kimberley Estate, tucked away in a secure and private locale within vibrant Rosebery, this property provides incredible convenience. Offering short distance to public transport, Sydney CBD, airport, restaurants, cafes & shopping districts. The food connoisseur will love the gourmet hotspots that dot the surrounding streets including Da Mario, Blackstar Pastry Rosebery, Gelato Messina HQ, The Grounds of Alexandria & much more to discover!
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.