MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
124/6 Defries Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this bright spacious one bedroom apartment in the APEX complex. With breath taking views, spacious interior and modern finishes this is a must to inspect.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Impressive over-sized one bedroom apartment
– North west aspect in the APEX building
– Open plan living, this apartment is flooded with natural light through impressive floor to ceiling glass doors
– Large outdoor entertaining area
– Designer kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone tops, polyurethane joinery and stainless steel Smeg appliances
– Bathrooms are beautifully appointed and showcase the latest in modern design
– Air conditioning
– Internal laundry
– Secure undercover parking
– Entrance via building ‘C’ (corner of Hutchinson Walk and Defries Ave Zetland)
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”. Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance as well as Green Square station just a 10 minute walk away, 1 stop to Central. Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA. A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney’s finest beaches. Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.