MGM MARTIN - LUXURY TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN MASCOT CENTRAL
1214/3 Gearin Alley, Mascot NSW 2020
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
MGM Martin proudly presenting this impressive lifestyle 2 Bedroom apartment with garden, BBQ area, and play area. Positioned in the sought-after Mascot Central complex, near to the Mascot railway station and local retailers like as Woolworths, restaurants, cafés, and a pharmacist.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Spacious open plan living and dining area, separate study nook
– Master bedroom with ensuite and built-ins
– Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel European appliances
– Stylish bathrooms, separate laundry, ample storage cupboards
– Large balcony perfect for entertainment and BBQ gatherings
– Ducted air conditioning with individual zoning
– Floor to ceiling glazing in all rooms
– Timber floorboards throughout
– Resort style facilities include pool, sauna, gym and communal BBQ area
– Secure parking space
Where is it?
Ideally located at the heart of Mascot, with momentary access to pedestrian-only outdoor retail laneway where you can have your daily and entertainment needs satisfied – groceries, local cafes, restaurants, health centre, and many other excitements. Within 3 minutes of walking to Mascot Train Station and around 10 minutes’ drive to the Sydney International and Domestic Airport. This impressive apartment also opens up to great on-site amenities, including exclusive indoor swimming pool, spa & sauna, gym and communal garden with BBQ facility.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
** Photography and Illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should only be regarded as indicative representations only