MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT + STUDY
1202/3 George Julius Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this high finished bright two bedroom apartment in the highly desirable Platinum building in the heart of Zetland. With ducted air conditioning through out and tiled floors in the living room this is a must to inspect!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
– Outstanding location in a quiet low-traffic pocket with Nuffield Park as its neighbour
– The impact of the outlook is immediate upon entering this oustatnding apartment which wraps around the north corner of the building
– Perfection in open plan design is displayed with a spacious living, dining and luxury kitchen merging as one
– A wall of sliders sweeps open to the substantial entertainer’s balcony which basks in the view
– Superbly appointed, the kitchen boasts custom cabinetry, stone wrapped tops and a full range of Miele appliances including a gas cooktop
– Both bedrooms are spacious, light filled retreats enjoying the views and built-in robes. The master includes a designer ensuite
– High with east facing views
– Other impressive features include a study area, ducted a/c, heated bathroom floors, New York style laundry, secure parking for two and a storage cage
– ‘Platinum by Payce’ includes the use of a state-of-the-art health club with pool, gym and steam and massage rooms
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & Restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s.Come summer, a 10 minute drive separates you from Australia’s best beaches, with Bondi, Bronte, Clovelly and Coogee a stone’s throw away. Located only 5 Minutes to Green Square train station only one stop to Central Station and numerous bus routes to Coogee, universities and the City.
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects