MGM MARTIN – ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
12/1 Morris Grove, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this stunning, oversized Sensational Manhattan style One bedroom loft apartment in the heart of Zetland. Light filled with high ceilings this is a must see!
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home
– New timber laminate flooring in the lounge room with air conditioning
– Featuring stainless steel kitchen appliances, including gas cook top, oven, range hood & dishwasher
– Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobe, split level property which offers additional space plus a study nook
– Abundance of natural light entering the property and illuminating the large entertaining balcony
– Open plan living and dining area, internal laundry with dryer included
– Large one bedroom property in perfect location and building
– Walking distance from East Village, Zetland Saturday Green Square Markets & the Joynton Dog Park
Where is it?
Enjoy easy access to Zetland’s East Village offering day to day shopping options including Coles, Taste Growers Market, Virgin Active Gym, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes, services & Restaurants including East Phoenix & Lucio’s. Zetland is moments from Green Square’s new foodie hot spots including Rosebery’s “The Cannery” featuring black star pastry, Three Blue Ducks & Whole foods, The Grounds of Alexandria and also Waterloo’s famous ‘Danks St’ precinct. Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly and “off leash”.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.