MGM MARTIN - 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
115B/144 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
**Access via 797 Botany Road**
Why make this your new home?
– Highly sought-after Powerhouse complex, has retained the heritage fabric of an historic art deco building with soaring industrial scaled spaces and is one of Sydney’s trendiest residential buildings
– Flowing loft-style split level apartment, with quality finishes throughout
– Light filled interiors throughout, soaring ceilings & ultimate privacy
– Townhouse style living with oversized North facing Courtyard, ideal for entertaining
– High end stone bench tops and gas appliances in chic kitchen
– Two generous bedrooms upstairs, both with-built ins
– Two full Designer bathrooms and internal laundry
– Original industrial saw-tooth roof with exposed internal beams
– American Oak strip timber flooring in living area
– Secure parking space for one car
– Metres from some of Sydney’s best cafes and restaurants
Where is it?
Rosebery’s climb from culinary wasteland to edible wonderland has been swift and it’s now home to a bevy of hip eateries, bakeries and gourmet delights. Some of these include Three Blue Ducks, Black Star Pastry, Milano Torino, Gelato Messina and Grandma’s at Rosebery. Rosebery is surrounded by a wealth of greenspace with some of Sydney’s finest parks just on its doorstep. Step out to the vast grounds of Centennial Park, grab a round of golf at Moore Park or enjoy Turrawul Park just down the street. Rosebery’s surrounding suburbs of Waterloo and Zetland enhance its lifestyle benefits including the popular gourmet and gallery hub of Danks Street and Zetland’s East Village shopping. An abundance of transport options are quickly on hand with Green Square rail and multiple bus services all within easy walking distance. These offer easy access to the CBD, UNSW and beaches. Its location is central to major arterial routes delivering easy access to the CBD and international and domestic airports.