MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM PENTHOUSE
1122/5 O'Dea Avenue, Zetland NSW 2017
MGM MARTIN proudly presents – Modern Two Bedroom sub penthouse in EPIC building
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, Please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
– Two bedroom sub penthouse in the EPIC building incorporating beautiful inner city living.
– The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel gas cooker, dishwasher and great storage.
– Two double sized bedrooms, built-in wardrobe and stylish, contemporary bathrooms.
– High quality finishes throughout, the open plan living space flows through floor to ceiling glass onto a 11th floor balcony with beautiful district and city skyline views.
– Every room in the property benefits from simply breathtaking views. Over the Anzac Bridge, CBD, and eastern suburbs.
– Outstanding building facilities with 3 resort style pools including stunning roof top pool with city views exclusive to residents of EPIC
– Walking distance from East Village, Zetland Saturday Green Square Markets & the Joynton Dog Park.
Where is it?
The property is moments from most of Sydney’s most popular destinations.
The East Village Shopping Centre is located at your front door and offers a range of restaurants, stores, Coles Supermarket and Virgin Active Gym.
With the ED just around the corner you can pop into the CBD in under 8 mins, head to the Airport in under 10 mins or be at some of the world’s finest beaches in under 15 mins.
Green Square Station is just 8 mins walk away with trains 1 stop to central and there are a multitude of bus services to the CBD & beaches just 3 mins walk away. Live in the most vibrant community in Sydney!
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.